Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Inspired Design Attemp: Freehand Brown & Pink Cloud Design

So this is my first design attempt, i have been practicing in my spare time and OMG! i'v come up with so many cool designs but sadly i think i'm going to just start buying the Konad's or and Bundle monsters, i love doing free hand designs but i think the design plates are way more effective and easier and just way more FUN! soo.... here ya go.. i plan of making more of these lovely clouds inspired by one of my fave blogs here :)

Used Zoya's Lola as the pink cloud base.

Used Zoya's Codie as the brown/black lase cloud

 Layered Zoya's Chloe Flakie topcoat on top of Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter Polish on the rest of my finger's 













2 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Jane from Nailside. I love your version! You did such a neat job and it looks so good on your short nails ^^ Thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete